Makes 1 loaf
- 1-1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons buckwheat flour
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 pasture raised organic eggs
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- **option to add chopped nuts: 1/4 cup**
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients and spices in a large bowl. Add the zucchini and mix just enough to incorporate.
- Place the wet ingredients in a medium bowl or blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes until frothy and fully combined.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring continuously until completely incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into a loaf pan or lined muffin tins.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until the middle is set and a toothpick comes out clean.