Perfect for a hot summer day or night when you don’t feel like cooking, this fresh rawsta recipe, featuring a creamy cashew tomato sauce, will knock your socks off!
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 small yellow crook neck squash, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for at least 1 hour
- 1 pitted date
- 6 sundried tomatoes or 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Cipollini onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup water (added in segments)
- Process all of the ingredients for the sauce in a blender or food processor until smooth (add water in segments)
- Place spiralized zucchini and chopped veggies in a large bowl
- Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup of sauce over the spiralized zucchini and chopped veggies. Toss in the large bowl to coat evenly.
- Enjoy! 🙂
If you give this recipe a try, let us know what you thought of it in the comments below!