Enjoy and indulge! Instant energy and nutrients come packed in these superfood Spirulina Energy Bites!
With just a few real food ingredients you’ll be set for “on-the-go” snacks with any adventure or everyday life.
- 1 cup cashew butter or tahini (almond butter will work too)
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs (dairy-free chocolate chips as an alternative)
- 2 tbsp. hemp heart seeds
- 2 tsp. spirulina
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 12 pitted Medjool dates
- Place pitted dates, cashew butter, coconut, pumpkin seeds, and hemp seeds in food processor. Process until fully combined. Will be a crumbled texture.
- Add spirulina, sea salt and vanilla extract. Process again.
- Add cacao nibs. Process one last time until fully incorporated.
- Form into 1-2 inch balls by pressing the mixture together between your palms and fingers. Alternatively, use a cookie or ice cream scooper.
We hope you enjoy! Let us know how much energy you gained from these delicious superfood snacks in the comments below!